- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is the cloud version of Microsoft’s Customer Relationship Management solution. With CRM Online, you can increase efficiency, cut costs, and boost profits by organizing and automating key business processes.
- The following list details some of the many reasons that companies of every size all around the world have adopted Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online as the tool they rely on to build and maintain all their important business relationships.
- It has an enterprise-level business focus, concentrating on those critical business areas where the building of good customer relationships is essential: Sales, Service, and Marketing.
- It has native integration with the Microsoft Office productivity applications you already know—Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- It features an intuitive user interface that is use.
- It resides “in the cloud,” so it requires no server hardware purchase or maintenance on the customer’s part, and it’s as easy to access as any internet connection.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional licenses ($65 per user, per month) include Insights powered InsideView.
- Companies that subscribe to 10 or more CRM Online Professional licenses receive Microsoft Social Listening for free.
- Your data is safe, and backups are performed automatically.
- It’s dependable. It’s hosted by the same company that designed and created it, and comes with a 99.9% financially backed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- It offers Lync and Skype integration.
- Yammer, the included business social platform, makes it easier than ever to collaborate.
- It provides mobile access to your data through native Apple iOS, Android, and Windows 8 apps.
- Its Sales Force Automation capabilities are second-to-none.
- It provides an amazingly good customer service platform.
- The unique business process engine makes it simple to drive desired outcomes.
- You can access CRM Online with Microsoft Office Outlook, a web browser, or via mobile client.
- It is certified for the ISO 27001 security standard.
- It is compatible with EU Safe Harbor and EU Model Clauses.
- It meets HIPAA-BAA requirements.
- It’s low-risk. Microsoft offers free 30-day trials that enable you to learn the service and its benefits. Once you have learned CRM Online and can see the value that it presents to your organization, you can easily convert the trial to a paid subscription. You can even keep your data.
- The xRM framework makes it simple and affordable to build custom line-of-business applications.
- Combining CRM Online with a portal makes it easy to allow external users, such as customers or members, to interact with your CRM database.
- Configuration and customization capabilities allow you to mold CRM Online to your business practices.
- Queues and workflows automate your daily business routines, increasing your workforce efficiency, and reducing errors and omissions.
- It will continue to improve. Microsoft is committed to supporting and incorporating the huge third-party development community growing alongside Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Why Choose xRM as Your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner?
At xRM, we live to help organizations deploy CRM solutions that precisely meet their business requirements. We have worked with Microsoft Dynamics CRM since its inception. In that time, we have assisted companies in every industry deploy innovative solutions that increase sales, improve customer service, and boost efficiency. Read about some of our customers’ success stories here.
Every xRM customer gains access to the Success Portal, a free online video training library dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
The Six Steps to a Successful CRM Online Deployment
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online FAQ
Start Your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Trial
Click there banner below to start your free, 30-day trial of Dynamics CRM Online and discover how Microsoft is revolutionizing CRM.