At xRM, our goal is to ensure that our customers receive the utmost in Microsoft Dynamics CRM support and service. Support is available to our customers via the customer portal, chat, email, and phone. Before you contact us, please make sure that you understand the xRM customer support policy.
Steps for Obtaining xRM Customer Support
- Determine who your hosting provider is. For Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM support or Hosted Exchange, etc., xRM is your hosting provider. For Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Office 365, Microsoft is your hosting provider. Questions related to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online or Office 365 service availability, error messages, billing questions, etc. should be submitted directly to Microsoft technical support services. Click here for more information.
- Read and understand our xRM Customer Support Policy. Please note that while our support engineers are happy to provide assistance with questions related to account management, service availability and billing, they are unable to provide application support for customers who do not have a current support agreement with time remaining. Customers still may access our self-help application support resources, such as the Success Portal and Customer Portal knowledge base, as well as the free resources that Microsoft Provides via the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Center.
- Sign into the Customer Portal.
- Open a new support case. A case number is required before one of our support engineers can assist you.
- Email, call, or chat with xRM support. Have your case number ready.
The quickest way to receive support is by logging in to the customer portal and opening up a new case. We strongly recommend using the customer portal first for the following reasons:
- It is the quickest way to receive Microsoft Dynamics CRM support and get your issue resolved.
- Inside the customer portal you will have access to our Knowledge Base and other self-help tools.
- The portal provides a list of the most common support requests along with steps and videos for resolution.
- The process of opening up or creating a new case has been streamlined to save you time and provide you with the shortest time to resolution.
- You will have access to chat and phone support from within the portal.
xRM customer support engineers try to focus on one case at a time so more than likely if and when you call in, you will be prompted to leave a message
The following links provide information and answers to the most common questions and requests.