Because our foundation solution is built on a flexible platform, the most important part of the process is making sure your business needs are clearly understood so the solution is can enable them efficiently and comfortably. Whether it’s data entry processes, prospecting management, performance reporting or constituent interactions, our process begins with a business analyst helping to collect use cases which are used to drive solution implementation and integrations.
- Works with stakeholders and subject matter experts to define processes and deliver use cases
- Helps define solution design which describes how the solution will enable those processes
- Defines data required for all use cases, reports and processes
- Documents business needs and integration needs and coordinates with developers
- Acts as the bridge between the dev team and the business subject matter experts
Engineer & Architect
Our Architects lead the scoping and execution of our engagements. They have a high-level knowledge of project architecture and are responsible for leading the strategic design and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions.
Individual encompasses a vast knowledge of the capabilities of Foundation xRM and its various tools and components.
- Is charged with the planning of large-scale deployments for enterprise businesses.
- Responsible for designing non-redundant entity relationship diagrams (ERD).
- Extremely knowledgeable and conversant with the Microsoft .NET Framework, NET solutions, Dynamics 365, etc.
- Develops and leads the planning, execution, and maintenance of data models with respect to relationships, entity definitions, metadata definitions, data definitions, access permissions and time, batch process, device allocation, organization, documentation, protection, and security.
- Responsible for the designing of non-redundant Microsoft SQL Server databases that best fit the needs of the project.
The Project Manager is responsible for the management and overall success of an engagement. Delegates work to the development team as needed and is in charge of communications between Developers and the customer.
- Is responsible for the tracking and upkeep of all assigned projects.
- Responsible for budgeting time to ensure that projects are scoped accurately and all defined deadlines for project deliverable are met on time.
- Coordinates with development team to ensure that resources are reserved through the length of the project.
- Communicates with the customer by means of weekly status reports to keep them involved in the progress of the project.
- Consistently manages customer’s expectations and ensures delivery of highest quality service.
- Responsible for developing overall project management strategy and working with discipline leads and development teams to execute plans.
- Monitors daily activities of the project team to ensure that work is progressing as planned and is actively involved with the work.
- Has the ability to work across several projects by delegating work to Project Managers or is able to work as the sole primary Project Manager on large-scale .NET development engagements.
Developers are highly technical individuals and have a very high degree of competency in the platform Software Development Kit (SDK) and the Microsoft .NET Framework architecture. Possess problem solving skills and utilize extreme programming practices to ensure that all code is written with best practice techniques. Senior Developers are responsible for interfacing with the Project Manager to complete all development work in a timely manner.
- Responsible for continually learning the latest additions of the development platform SDK.
- Is competent in writing upgradable code that is compliant with the SDK.
- Responsible for completing assigned work on time and delegating work to Developers as needed to meet deadlines.
- Oversees and mentors Developers throughout their development efforts.
- Utilizes appropriate .NET design patterns as well as extreme programming techniques.
- Responsible for reporting project updates to the Project Manager.
Training & Digital Asset Creation
Our training focuses on our solution and caters to two distinct types of users. First and foremost, end user training to the individuals that will be using the solution on a daily basis to be more efficient with their work. Secondly, a much more technical training designed for individuals that would be internally supporting the solution for the end users. Our custom training solutions and courses cater to the requirements of our customers. Examples of this would be:
- Train the trainer
- On-site classroom trainings at Customer facilities
- Tailored trainings for users based on Customer business process and business logic
- Scheduled Live Meeting tutorials or answer sessions with customer end users
- Digital Asset Creation – Videos and Documentation