Customizable Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training for $499
CRM deployments fail at an alarming rate — 47% according to Forrester Research. One of the most frequently cited causes is user adoption. When employees do not know how to use an application well, it will not make their jobs easier, and they will not adopt it. What is the key to increasing user adoption and eliminating one of the most common causes of failure?
The answer is Microsoft Dynamics training. Designed to help your company get started with Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a hurry, our QuickStart Training Package includes three (3) hours of Microsoft Dynamics training for just $499, a 17% discount from our normal consulting rates.*
xRM QuickStart Training is an online Microsoft Dynamics training program that is designed to be highly flexible and customizable to meet the unique needs of your business. Whether you need an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, guided training for your sales or service teams, or help setting up and configuring your deployment for the first time, our Microsoft CRM training instructor can transform you into an expert in only a few short hours.
Your QuickStart Training hours never expire, and you can use them to train your CRM administrator or your entire team.
xRM QuickStart Training Details
Unlike our Prepaid Consulting offer, this is a single-use offering with the following criteria:
- Only one purchase per customer
- Online training only
- One (1) Hour minimum for each session
- The three (3) hours must consist of
- Two (2) of training (either end-user or administrator training)
- One (1) used for one of the following choices:
- Twenty (20) minute custom video
- A third hour of training
- Documentation of a process, with screen shots, up to six (6) pages
xRM QuickStart Training does not feature a set agenda or curriculum. It is an open-ended offering. You tell us what you would like to learn, and our senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM trainer provides an online Microsoft Dynamics training session or sessions devoted to that topic.
Possible xRM QuickStart Training Topics
Below are some samples of topics that our Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers have requested. However, you are not limited to choosing one of these topics.
- Train the Trainer, providing new system administrators with the knowledge and advice they need to train their own CRM users
- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, training that covers the difference in user-interfaces and major new features
- “Accidental Admin” training for people within an organization who never expected to find themselves leading a CRM deployment
- Group training for new Sales or Service teams
- Workflow design
- Form customization training