Qualifying organizations can save up from the normal pricing per user, per month on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 Editions plans or selected Applications. Complete pricings on Microsoft Dynamics Online CRM for not for profits information is below:
The Enterprise Edition includes online and on-premise dual rights use.
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise Plan 1 – $28.75 per user, per month (includes full use of Apps).
- Dynamics 365 Team Members – $2.50 per user, per month (includes light use of apps).
Dynamics 365 Apps:
- Sales – $23.75
- Customer Service – $23.75
- Field Service – $23.75
- Project Service Automation – $23.75
- Power Apps – $40.00
The Business Edition is Online/Cloud only, and will be coming soon.
No expiration date for non-profit CRM has been announced.
To qualify as a Microsoft Non-profit Organization:
1. Organizations must be nonprofit or non-governmental organizations with 501(c)(3) status under the United States Internal Revenue Code.
2. Public libraries may qualify as an eligible nonprofit organization without charitable status only for on-premises software donations and only where such software is made accessible to the general public. Please visit the Microsoft Volume Licensing website for more information about Microsoft nonprofit licensing programs for public library operations.
To qualify as a Nonprofit Mission:
Eligible organizations must also operate on a not-for-profit basis and have a mission to benefit the local community that could include, but is not limited to:
- Providing relief to the poor
- Advancing education
- Improving social welfare
- Preserving culture
- Preserving or restoring the environment
- Promoting human rights
- Establishment of civil society
Read more information about the CRM for non-profit organizations eligibility requirements at this URL: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/philanthropies/product-donations/eligibility
How to Apply:
Head over to Microsoft’s Product Donations program and follow the easy 4 steps.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/philanthropies/product-donations/products/dynamics-365*This page is for educational purposes only and is no guarantee of service pricing, availability, or terms. In any instance in which the terms described on this page disagree with the terms and conditions as specified by Microsoft, the terms and conditions as specified by Microsoft always take precedence. Prices are in US dollars and may vary by geographic region.