- Traffic Data Collected. We may automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Sites: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Sites; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Sites (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Sites. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Sites.
- Personal Information Collected. In order for you to purchase Services that we offer via the Sites, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code and size and type of business). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
- xRM’s Use of Information. We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary.
- User Choice Regarding Collection, Use, and Distribution of Personal Information. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Sites; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Sites, nor the Services, that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information.
- You can prevent the collection of anonymous data by blocking the acceptance of cookies in your web browser.
- We provide our web users with the ability to opt out of our marketing messages. You can also request to opt out of our marketing efforts by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
- We may occasionally make changes to this policy. Please check back periodically to review this statement.
- If you believe that we have not adhered to any part of this policy or you if have questions, concerns, or comments about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.