Companies that embrace social selling increasingly have a competitive advantage over companies that don’t. Buyers now engage later in the buying process and conduct the vast majority of their research before they ever contact your sales people. Building a relationship through social media CRM is key, and social selling CRM add-ons provide you with the opportunity to build relationships with customers before they approach you to make a purchase.
Microsoft Social Listening provides you with the CRM add-ons and tools that you need to monitor conversations across the Internet, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and blog comments. With social media CRM, you can stay aware of what’s being written about your company in social media, react nimbly to any criticisms or customer-service issues, and build relationships with customers and potential customers who are social-media users.
Microsoft Social Listening Features
- View the social buzz about your brands at a glance.
- See the number of posts that your keywords are generating.
- Track number of posts across blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and video platforms.
- Identify positive and negative sentiment across social media platforms
- Analyze keywords in native language to pick up sentiments that may be lost in translation.
- Set up alerts to notify you when you need to intervene to change the conversation about your brands and products.
- Respond to individual posts from within Microsoft Social Listening.
Microsoft Social Listening Pricing and Availability
Social media CRM is available to subscribers in these license scenarios:
Microsoft Social Listening stand-alone subscription
- $100 per user, per month for full User Service License (USL)
- 1-seat minimum
Microsoft Social Listening as part of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Enterprise license
- Microsoft Social Listening CRM add-ons are included with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Enterprise license
- $200 per user, per month, 5-seat minimum
- Hot! — See the current Enterprise 360 Promo with 25% off for $150 per user, per month. Expires June 30, 2015. Terms and conditions
Microsoft Social Listening as part of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional license
- Microsoft Social Listening is included with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Professional license
- $65 per user, per month, 5-seat minimum
Microsoft Social Listening TestDrive and Trial