If your question is not answered among the top 15 questions about Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, try our extended Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online FAQ.
Do you have a support program for new Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online users?
- We have two different levels of support for this Microsoft CRM program. First, we offer free resources to help you deploy and use Microsoft Dynamics CRM effectively. These free resources include our “Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM” webinar, the Success Portal, and our blog. Second, we have expert CRM consultants who can help you gather requirements, train new users, or customize CRM to meet your precise requirements.
How much does Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online cost?
The cost of CRM Online depends on the license type chosen. There are three different license types:
Enterprise ($200*), which offers the full capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, plus Unified Service Desk, Parature, Microsoft Social Listening, and Microsoft Dynamics Marketing.
Professional ($65*), which offers the full capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including sales force automation, marketing, and customer care.
Basic ($30*), which is for users who need to manage accounts, contacts, leads, cases and access custom applications as well as for business analysts who require reporting capabilities.
Essential ($15*), which is only for light-weight users who need to access custom applications.
You can mix and match the various license types, but the minimum for any new subscription is 5 Professional licenses.
*Prices are per user, per month and may vary depending upon region.
- The cost of CRM Online depends on the license type chosen. There are three different license types:
Can I integrate my phone system with Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Phone call activities can be tracked within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The Fall ’13 release of CRM Online also provides Skype and Lync integration that allows calls to be placed from within CRM. Full PBX phone system integration can be accomplished through a number of third-party solutions, including TelephoneIntegration for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 from MSCRM-Addons. Some phone system manufacturers, including Avaya, offer their own Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrations.
Can I transfer data from another CRM program, such as Salesforce.com, Sugar CRM, or Office Autopilot?
- Yes, the majority of CRM applications and services will let you export data as a comma-separated values (.csv), XML spreadsheet (.xml), or text file (.txt). As long as your old CRM program will export to one of those formats, you can import your data into CRM Online. Large and/or complex databases typically require a full data migration effort. Our consultants can help if you are not sure how to tackle data migration.
- Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online integrate with Marketing Automation services?
Can Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online integrate with any shopping cart services?
- Currently, your best bet for integrating a shopping cart service with CRM Online is Shopping Cart Elite.
Will Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online work on my mobile device?
- Currently, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online offers Sales functionality for iPads. Beginning in October 2013, CRM Online will have expanded functionality for iPads and Windows 8 tablets. Mobility for other devices will be released later. However, CRM Mobility offers a very good product called CRM Mobile CRM that brings full mobile CRM functionality to iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, and Blackberry.
Is Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online easy to use?
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is one of the most intuitive and easiest fully-featured CRM applications to use, but there are still a lot of features for new users to learn. We have created the Success Portal to help our CRM Online customers train their users for free.
- What companies have successfully implemented CRM Online?
Can I use Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online on my Mac?
- Yes you can. There are several ways that you can go about doing this. First, CRM Online supports Safari, the Internet browser that ships with Mac OS. This is the simplest way to work with Dynamics CRM on your Mac. Note that CRM Online will not work on Firefox or Chrome for Mac, only Safari. Second, you can install a Windows partition on your Mac and install Microsoft Office Outlook and the CRM for Outlook plugin. Third, you could possibly use an emulator program such as Parallels Desktop 9 to run Outlook and the CRM for Outlook program on your Mac. The CRM for Outlook plugin is not currently compatible with Microsoft Office for Mac.
- What is the best solution for social media analytics and tracking within Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online?
Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online integrate with QuoteWerks?
- Yes, QuoteWerks has created an integration tool that allows their software to integrate with CRM Online.
Can I integrate QuickBooks with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online?
- If you are using QuickBooks Online we have a solution. Click here to request more information.
- Does it integrate with Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics?
What happens to my data when I cancel my subscription?
- Microsoft will delete it after several email warnings. It is important that you backup your database before you cancel.