In order to compete, many IT organizations need to be able to deliver superior services to their customers, while sticking to a limited IT budget. This can be a daunting task, but with xRM hosting SaaS (Software as a Service), it’s not an impossible one. Microsoft SaaS changes the value equation by eliminating large up-front costs for hardware, software and implementation services. By incorporating Microsoft SaaS into your IT strategy, you can leverage the rich features and functionality of such Microsoft Online Service applications as Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Office Communications Server—and more. Other compelling advantages of xRM hosting SaaS include:
- Lowered expenses: SaaS provides secure, enterprise-class capabilities on a “pay as you go” basis.
- Easily scalable services: All of our SaaS solutions are easily scalable on demand, meaning you can change your offerings to grow with your market needs.
- High availability: xRM offers guaranteed service levels for your SaaS applications and infrastructure, resulting in high up times and overall reliability.
- Improved integration: Our services provide you with the necessary tools, technologies, and support that integrate all aspects of your SaaS initiative, including infrastructure, applications, and Microsoft Online Services.
- Quick implementations. As new technology is needed, it can be quickly deployed and made available to relevant staff.
- Enhanced security, usability and quality: xRM’s SaaS solutions offer market leading security, usability and overall quality, resulting in reduced workloads for your IT staff—and above all, peace of mind.
What this means for your company is freedom. xRM takes on the burden of managing the installation, availability, security and upgrading of IT systems, and gives your employees the freedom to focus on delivering the business-critical services your company needs to stay competitive.
From all of us at xRM, thank you for the opportunity. We look forward to being of service. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions. Contact us