What is a Partner of Record?
The Partner of Record (POR) designation informs Microsoft that one of the company’s partners is servicing your Microsoft Online Services subscription.
Designating a POR for your Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Online or Office 365™ subscription costs nothing and takes only a minute. Additionally, identifying xRM as your POR grants you access to additional tools and resources, such as the Success Portal, a training video library that only xRM customers can access.
Are you using the Old O365 Admin Interface? Click here.
Instructions for Designating a Partner of Record for Microsoft Online Services subscriptions
1. Sign in to Office 365.
2. Click Admin in the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the Left hand Pane click Billing then choose Subscriptions
4. Click the dropdown menu More Actions then choose Edit Partner of Record.
5. Enter the Partner ID for xRM, (which is: 565380) in the field, click Check ID button. “Partner found: xRM” should then be displayed in green below the Microsoft Partner ID field.
6. Then click Submit
7. When the Partner of Record has been succesfully updated a green message will appear to let you know, click Close.
8. xRM is now designated as the Partner of Record for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online organization. Thank you! To name xRM as your POR for another subscription, such as Office 365, please repeat steps 4 through 7.
Alternatively, if you are already logged into your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online organization, you can get to the Office 365 Admin center to designate us as your Partner of Record.
To do this go to Microsoft Dynamics CRM > SETTINGS > Administration > Subscription Management.