Since 1997, xRM has helped hundreds of companies grow through the adoption of cutting-edge technologies and transformed the operations of businesses of every size in nearly every imaginable industry. Our expert consultants bring objective viewpoints, technical skills, proven results, and a passion for utilizing technology to transform organizations. We provide the expertise and experience necessary to evaluate implementation and deployment plans and develop more effective strategies that benefit your organization long after our consultants leave the scene. The benefits to you are mitigated risk, lower costs, and faster deployments of new technologies.
We specialize in the successful implementation of Microsoft® technologies, including Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, Office 365, Lync®, SharePoint®, SQL Server ™, Windows Server, and Exchange.
In order to provide a simple professional services model in which our customers can easily leverage our resources on an as-needed basis, we sell 10-hour prepaid blocks of time. The beauty of this model is that we provide a discount on our hourly rate, and the time never expires. The time is consumed in thirty-minute increments and is administered on a first-come-first-served basis.
This model is intended for customers who want to lead the engagement process themselves. It’s for customers who know what needs to be done and simply want to have one of our resources do the work for them. The customer-managed model is extremely flexible and agile for any customer who drives the project and guides the work on an as-needed basis.
Examples of work well suited for the customer-managed, pre-paid time model:
- First-time deployments of Microsoft Dynamics CRM where a set of customizations is agreed upon and designed through something like a CRM Blueprint
- Specific sets of customizations where the requirements are already defined as line items, with specific levels of effort, in hours, identified for each line item
- Ongoing configuration and customization assistance for do-it-yourself (DIY) types who use the Success Portal and need someone to call when they get stuck
- Occasional assistance for anyone responsible for the administration of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM instance who needs extra help when tricky issues arise
We do not recommend the customer-managed, prepaid-time model for customers who need project management, who need solution architecture and design, or who are looking for xRM to proactively lead and deliver a completed project via a scope of work contract. For customers looking for us to architect an end-to-end solution, manage the entire project, and deliver it in an agreed-upon schedule, we recommend our xRM-managed model.
The xRM-Managed model typically includes requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, training, and post-development support.
Working together with members of your team, our consultants decipher your business practices, workflows, and pain points, and develop a strategy to improve your organization’s efficiency, security, and profitability through the implementation of innovative Microsoft technologies.
This is the model to choose if you want a CRM solution delivered on time and on budget that is guaranteed to meet your business needs. This is also the only engagement model that can lead to a fixed-price Statement of Work (SOW).
Examples well suited for the xRM-managed model:
- Companies who wish to have experienced professionals guide and manage the entire Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment and implementation
- Companies who are on a tight timeline and need the solution in place quickly
- Complex deployments that include integrations with third-party elements to provide a cohesive solution
- Migrations from legacy systems to Microsoft Dynamics CRM where data and functions must be migrated in place
- On-premises installations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM where the company or managed IT company does not have experience with the installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
We do not recommend the xRM-managed model for small projects, such as how-to questions about Microsoft Dynamics CRM or the implementation of a single customization. For that, we instead recommend our 10-hour prepaid blocks of time in the customer-managed model described earlier.