We strongly suggest starting your CRM process with our Strategic Analysis. When we are done, we might recommend that the CRM software is not the right product for you. Rarely does our analysis take more than one week. We interview users at all levels and ensure that proper expectations are set accurately. Additionally, part of our deliverables is a success criteria document that can be used with any CRM software implementation partner. The Strategic Analysis is all about education. We educate you on CRM software and via in depth information gathering sessions, educate ourselves on your business.
Here is an outline of our approach and what it entails:
High-level strategic analysis.
- Three days on-site at your business.
- Approximately two days are spent compiling documentation
Educating the customer.
- Detailed CRM software Overview to give you an idea of what Microsoft Dynamics CRM can really do.
- We give you a customized Microsoft Dynamics CRM demo.
Due diligence efforts.
- Streamline questionnaires are given so we can further understand the scope of work.
- Further shadowing and requirements gathering are given.
- A comprehensive mockup is attained.
- Providing a detailed statement of work with expected cost.
CRM software is a strategic long term decision for your company. More often than not companies are simply not prepared to start the process. They have not performed enough due diligence and they are not 100% clear on what value they are going to get from the solution. Additionally, they have no specific and documented short and long term goals for the product. Our strategic analysis will answer all your questions up front, before you make any large investments. We feel this process is one of the best investments your company can make.
From all of us at xRM, thank you for the opportunity. We look forward to being of service. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions. Contact Us