xRM Constant Contact® Integration for Microsoft Dynamics® CRM is a tool that combines email marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) into a unified system to grow your business.
xRM Constant Contact Integration simplifies the management of email marketing campaigns, allowing you to maintain a single contact database in Microsoft Dynamics CRM while still leveraging the Constant Contact features of best-in-class email marketing.
This easy-to-use tool unites your Constant Contact account and Dynamics CRM systems, allowing you to stay in front of your customers, drive sales, and build brand loyalty.
- Drive sales and build brand loyalty by integrating the Constant Contact features that are best-in-class for Email Marketing with your Microsoft Dynamics CRM database.
- Save time and resources by maintaining a single contact database instead of two.
- Ensures that your Constant Contact account is up-to-date with contact information from your Dynamics CRM database.
- Segment and target your customers effectively by selecting which Marketing Lists you wish to export to Constant Contact.
- Make informed decisions regarding your Microsoft Dynamics CRM email marketing efforts that can help you boost revenues and improve customer service.
Constant Contact Features
- Create and update Microsoft Dynamics CRM email marketing lists using Leads, Contacts, or Accounts and export those lists to your Constant Contact account.
- The one-way export of Marketing Lists from Dynamics CRM to Constant Contact prevents the accidental overwriting of information in your Dynamics CRM database.
- Choose which Marketing Lists in CRM should be exported to Constant Contact, allowing you to maintain legacy lists in Constant Contact without affecting your CRM data and vice versa.
- Access Constant Contact reporting data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including the number of emails Sent, Opens, Clicks, Bounces, Forwards, and Opt-outs, making it easier to track and compare the effectiveness of e-mail campaigns over time.
- Constant Contact features secure data transfer to Dynamics CRM by using HTTPS protocol.
xRM Constant Contact Integration works with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. On-premises deployments of Dynamics CRM 2013 and Dynamics CRM 2011 must be Internet-facing.
The tool itself is simply transferring data from one system to the other, and does not store data except for during a synchronization. All data transfers are encrypted using SSL and data stored on xRM systems is temporary and deleted immediately after the synchronization is complete.
Credentials for CRM are stored in an encrypted database on our end and we do not store constant contact credentials, but rather store tokens that allow us to communicate with Constant Contact.
The price of the xRM Constant Contact Integration is $185 for setup and $50/month for hosting.